Friday, July 15, 2011

Painter's cloth slip cover

I've been working on this forever.  Its finally done...my most difficult project yet.  A pair of chair slipcovers that are make out of painter's drop cloth fabric.  Not the canvas, the fabric kind.



Before:  The poor family who owned this chair had a kitten who scratched it all up.  :( 
                                                                                                       

During:  My secret...I sew the covers inside out!  I fit it this way & pin, then sew where I pinned.  I also use my fabric marking pencil a lot.




After:
                                                                                                        Pleat details

And the label.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Looks good! Does the cute accessory come with the slipcover?

    ReplyDelete