Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Storage idea!

I had a great idea last week for storing all my holiday door decorations. Its so easy I can't believe I didn't think of it sooner!

I started putting up command hooks on the inside of my closet door. Then I hung all the door decorations on the hooks! Brilliant! And so simple!



This is not our main closet, but an extra one in the basement. This is also where I keep wrapping paper & other holiday decorations. The Christmas & Easter stuff are in boxes in the garage - but everything else fits in here.

Come see more fun stuff at Rocks In my Dryer's WFMW





1 comment:

  1. Great idea! Then you don't have to worry about finding an odd-shaped large-ish box to store them in or wonder if you will pull these decorations out next season, only to find out they were crushed under something else. :-)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete