Tuesday, April 29, 2008



Spring is here! Thank goodness. . . the only problem is now I want to be outside instead of sewing. I may consider moving my machine to my deck for a while. I just made a large etsy purchase for my designs. . . Alexander Henry fabrics!!

I'm working on the deck right now - its becoming an outdoor room with an Indian theme. I bought some great lights from Ikea's Skina collection that I'm working on hanging. There's a curtain of flowers in multi colors & a string of yellow birds. I'm also putting in a flagstone patio to hide the dog run. I've been telling Brad for years, we have to plan the gardens around the dog.

Here's a new contest I've entered. Look for this photo & Click here I'd love to win but it requires you following this link & voting for me.

2 comments:

  1. I saw you mention on the MOPs forum about post-partum depression. In case you haven't heard of them, I wanted to share with you a wonderful ministry called Out Of the Valley that is a Christian resources specifically for PPD and related struggles. Check them out at http://www.outofthevalley.org and let Tara know that Jenni sent you her way. :) I think it will be a blessing to you and I'm sure you have much to offer from your own experiences in return. {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenni! I'll be sure to checkout the site!

    ReplyDelete