Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dinner Menu

So I can't do a whole lot around the house right now. Baby is here...its a girl! Miss Abby is showing signs of a favored third baby - she's never put down. She's now 8 weeks old and refuses to sleep alone. So I sit at my computer. A lot. I'm either nursing her or she's sleeping!

Today I created this fabulous chart of our favorite dinners! Hopefully this will help me figure out what's for dinner!


There are categories across the top with the main ingredient - Ground beef, Tomato, Beans, Noodles, etc. Then I filled in dinners where I thought they fit best. Most overlap, but this was my best guess on what the "main" thing was. Hubby was complaining there were too many tomato & noodle dinners in a row! Ooops. I'm sure I'll need to adjust it a bit, but we'll see how this works out. Now to print & put in my House binder!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment