Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bzzzzy again!


Okay, so I'm way behind on my posts!

I've gotten bogged down sewing. I need to photograph all kinds of stuff. I need to create a catalogue to take around in person to my friends. . . .

Here's a cute photo of the shopping cart cover I just sold.

And I made some felt food for Emma. They're available as a custom order. I'll apologize now for the photos. Turns out I had a wrong setting clicked on my camera!


Breakfast: Eggs, bacon, pancake with syrup & butter, waffle with butter & tea (the tea bag smells like chamomile!)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Lunch: Hamburger with removable Ketchup, Mustard, Lettuce, Tomato, Cheese, meat & bun
PhotobucketPhotobucket



Dinner: Ravioli
Photobucket


Dessert: Sugar cookies with frosting
Photobucket

1 comment: